*can't find it anywhere*
Much love and like... favors if you happen to have it. T^T ♥
Go from this to
Made in PS7 - translatable.
1. Crop your image to the desired size and position.
2. Create a new layer and fill it with #003471 or dark blue. Set it to exclusion 100%.
3. Duplicate your base layer and drag it to the top. Set it to soft light 100%.
4. Find a light texture and set it to screen 100%. (Texture by kibby_muffin
5. Take another light texture and set it to screen 100% again. This was rotated horizontally. (Maker uknown)
6. Draw a 100 x 6 pixel block of black (#000000) across the bottom of your image and set to overlay 100%.
7. Take this brush (by colorfilter and add your tinytext in #FFFFFF (white).
8. Add your text. I wrote "dream" in 14 pt Violation; black font set to overlay 100%.
9. Make a 1 px solid black border along the outside of your image and set it to overlay 100%.
And you're done! Play around and come up with your own effects. =D